209.521.0181 | 1301 12th Street, Modesto, CA 95354 | info at cpmodesto.org
Equipping men to worship, live and rescue like Jesus
We seek to encourage and challenge men to worship, live and rescue like Jesus. We do this by providing opportunities for fellowship, discipleship and serving others.
We join in fellowship with other men to encourage and challenge each other to live out our faith in a manner that glorifies Christ.
• Being one as God the Father and Christ are one - John 17:20-21
• Regularly coming together to challenge one another to love and do good deeds - Hebrews 10:23-25
We are being discipled by men more mature in their faith and we are seeking to lead others to follow Christ and His commands.
• Making disciples of Christ and teaching them to follow His commands - Matthew 28:19-20
• As Paul asked the church of Philippi to follow his example, we too seek the example of godly men to follow and seek to be a godly example for others - Philippians 3:17 and 4:9
We serve the church through the gifts of the Spirit and do good deeds to those around us, especially to those within the church and then to the greater community.
• Serving the church through the love and gifts of the Spirit - Galatians 5:13, Ephesians 4:8-13
• Meeting the needs of orphans and widows - James 1:27
• While having the opportunity, we do good deeds to those around us - Galatians 6:9-10
Have a question that's difficult to ask?
This is a safe place. Anything that's submitted here goes directly to a Men's Ministry leader, whose goal is to respond with 24 hours.